Who are we?
- We are a local business with offices in Chester and Bromborough, Wirral
- We have local teams based across the North West
- We have over 10 years experience in the energy saving industry
- Our primary focus is looking after our customers and our staff
- We can reduce your fuel bills, your carbon footprint & environmental impact
Reasons for change
- In the UK our heating bills have doubled compared to the rest of Europe.
- If you think that’s bad, it is thought that in the next 10 years the average house fuel bill will go up £5000 / year.
- The Government wants us to be more responsible on how we use and save energy at home When it comes to heat the Government is basically saying, “use less and lose less”.
- Your home will now be graded from A+ to G.
- Council tax discounts are being considered for rewarding people who have more energy efficient homes.
- A number of councils are already using state of the art heat seeking vans, highlighting houses which are leaking heat.
- Be proactive – save now and save even more in the future
Why choose us?
Home Energy Building Solutions Ltd use the most technologically advanced coating products available, increasing home insulation whilst enhancing aesthetics.
We are proud members of Trusted Traders, with high standards, product liability and fully qualified tradesmen guaranteed.
Home Energy Building Solutions Ltd will save you money on your energy bills using our innovative coating products that insulate your home from the outside, reducing your carbon footprint in the process.
- £5,000,000 of Public Liability Insurance
- £5,000,000 of Product Liability Insurance
- £10,000,000 of Employer Liability Insurance
Health and Safety
Innov8 have been contracted to work in partnership with Home Energy Building Solutions Ltd to ensure health and safety legislation is followed
- Provide Health & Safety Mission Statements
- Provide regular updates to changes on Health & Safety legislation
- Health & Safety training for Home Energy Building Solutions Ltd installers
- Regular random checks and site visits to inspect Health & Safety procedures and equipment
You receive a comprehensive 20 year guarantee
- Waterproof and breathable
- No discolouration
- No tile erosion
- No re-growth of moss and lichen
- No pointing decay
- No porous tiles