- Properla has been independently tested and certified to perform to EN ISO 15148.
- This is a direct equivalent to BS (British Standard) EN ISO 15148 (hygrothermal performance of building materials).
- Hygrothermal performance is the combination of moisture (in masonary walls) and heat (loss through building surfaces).
- Adhesive strength in accordance with DIN EN ISO 4624
- Elongation at tear / Tensile strength in accordance with DIN 53 504
- Water vapour permeability in accordance with DIN EN ISO 7783-2
- Water permeability in accordance with DIN EN ISO 1062-3
- Short and outdoor weathering exposure in accordance with DIN EN ISO 4892-3, DIN 53 166 and DIN EN ISO 2810 – No change in durability and negligible changes in shine and colour.
- Resistance against ﬂying embers, sparks and radiating heat in accordance DIN 4102 Part 7
- Has passed the weather test against sun, cold, rain and wind with ISO 11341-A:2004
Thermal conductivity of Properla
The thermal conductivity in Properla-coated light concrete samples was lowered by approx 59 % compared to light concrete samples without any coating when tested according to DS/EN ISO 15148.
- SAVE up to 40% on energy bills
- COST EFFECTIVE insulation for Solid Walls
- BREATHABLE reduced condensation
- KEEP rooms warmer for longer
- HOMES are more comfortable
- WEATHER PROOFS your home
- PREVENTATIVE maintenance
- TESTED by COSHH
- INDEPENDENTLY tested
- SCIENTIFICALLY proven
- PROVEN in Europe for over 25 years
- PREMIUM quality products with superior texture and finishes
- SELF Cleaning
- ADDS value to your home
- COMPLETELY safe to use
- REDUCES carbon emissions